In this video we are shown the proper way to stain wood. For the demonstration in this video our host uses oak cabinets. Wearing rubber gloves, use a rag to apply the coat of stain. You will want to apply two coats of stain followed by a coat of polyurethane to protect your stain and the wood itself. A rag will ensure an even finish, as opposed to a brush that doesn't always get into the cracks and does not get the coverage that a rag does. With a brush you will have to worry about the bristles and runs. In addition, in the case of using untreated wood, using a brush could cause the stain to run and you would end up with streaks that would not come out. So the use of a rag as opposed to a brush is highly recommended.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades