In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use a woodland toilet or tree bog. To use a woodland toilet, it is the same as using a regular toilet except it does not involve flushing. The waste goes into the hole in the base. The woodland toilets are located in clear and open areas for easy access. Every hour, users will need to pour down sawdust to help decompose the waste and prevent the smell. Do not pour too much sawdust down the toilet at once. This video will benefit hose viewers who are camping and would like to learn how to use woodland toilets for outdoor survival.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades