Vacuum the floor and make sure that the surface is clean and free from anything sticking up out of the floor. This is important so that there are no uneven areas when you start laying the laminate flooring.
Roll out the under lament on the clean floor. Smooth it out so there are no wrinkles. It is important not to damage the under lament as you walk around.
Start the first board tight up against the wall. Add the next board and continue until you reach the end of the row. You may have to cut a piece of laminate with the saw to fit. Use a tape measure to get the right size and use a light pencil to mark the laminate to cut.
Start the next roll on the ending side of the first roll. Continue placing boards down until you reach the end and then cut the end piece. Next, start the third row at the ending side of the second row. Continue this pattern until you finish the floor. Rotating start points from to side-to-side.
Nail the wall molding to the walls around the entire room. Make sure that the molding is secure in place and is angled to fit the other piece in the corners.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades